Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ABC Wednesday - V is for...


Vampires!!

I am part of a 365 Days self portrait project on Flickr and some of the days we do themes and a few days ago the theme was Monsters and Collaborations. So we had to get together with one of our Flickr friends and come up with something to do with monsters. Now my good friend Nikki (yes she is a Nikki too) and I decided to do our favourite mythical creatures, Vampires.

I have to give her all the credit for the editing etc. I only took my photo (which I think I look terrible but hey..) That's me on the right.

162/365 - Nikki Vampire Goodness!

14 comments:

Rune Eide said...

I think I had better get into hiding... ;-)

Carol said...

LOL...it looks like you two were having fun, great 'V' and very creative....

photowannabe said...

Creative...but I think I had better get the garlic and wooden stakes out just in case.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I know some 365 blogs but not self portrait ones. You have to be so creative like this Vampirish view. Inventive.

Roger Owen Green said...

I was going to write "This post sucks (but in a good way)" but feared it would be taken wrong.

Bradley Hsi said...

You two look really scary, so real.

Jama said...

They look so real! :0

Marie Reed said...

I'm wearing a garlic necklace! Ha!

jay said...

It's a great photo - you're both very good sports! But I have to confess I prefer JR Ward's Brothers. ;)

Rose said...

Pretty frightening! But my grandson would love it--he's obsessed with vampires. On behalf of the ABC team, thanks for playing along today!

Q said...

Very scary...and creative!
I am looking forward to reading your blog. I need to take vacation so I can visit every one!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Damn those teeth look real! lol
Vampires rock!

Tumblewords: said...

What a fun project! There's something very appealing about vampires!

Maria's Space said...

Awesome. Vampires are cool. I want to see myself as a vamp now.