Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Saturday 9: It's My Party



1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party?
Guest definitely. I couldn't co-ordinate that type of thing! I would forget drinks or cups or something important!

2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party?
I don't mind either. It depends on who will be there really. If the big party is a mix of people I know and don't know then I don't mind, but if the small party is mostly people I don't know then I wouldn't feel comfortable. As long as I know some people then I am happy either way.

3. What is you worst flaw?
Laziness - I am so lazy.

4. What is you best character trait?
I am funny, seriously. I will make you laugh...

5. What habit in others annoys you?
Rudeness

6. What qualities in others do you admire?
Compassion, openness, friendliness

7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
My weight

8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers?
Not usually.

9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people?
It depends, if its people I know I tend to lead. Otherwise I am happy to follow. It really depends on if I know what I am doing or not!

8 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

i like the funny sort :D
they give you life :D

Happy Saturday :D
http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-9-its-my-party.html

Smellyann said...

I love your answers - and love that you're funny! :D

Becca said...

I love making people laugh, it's so much fun to watch their reactions!

Hazel said...

wow! that's a great character trait you got there. laughing makes a lot of things better. happy saturday

Hazel said...

sorry i meant laughter and nice humor. i got them mixed up with the verb. my bad. anyway, it's nice to know you can make people laugh. i maintain my observation that it's such a great trait :)

I am Harriet said...

YEAH! We love funny people!

Lori L. Clark Art said...

7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
My weight.

Yes, I agree with you on this one!

Lisa G said...

A sense of humor is a great trait! Have a happy Saturday :)