Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Monday Movie Meme - Trauma



This weeks theme is about movies that have affected us in a traumatic way.


Passion of the Christ - I'm not even a deeply religious person but this movie affected me more than anything I have ever watched. It was very traumatic.

Mothman Prophecies - I can't look out a window into the darkness anymore thanks to this movie.

Open Water - I already fear the ocean and this movie took that fear and bronzed it!

It - Well it was more the book than the movie, but I cannot go near a storm drain again.

6 comments:

The Bumbles said...

Oooo - I totally agree with It. Good call. I never saw the end of that mini-series - I was too frightened to watch - and I was plenty grown at the time!

Thanks for playing along.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't thought of Passion of the Christ, but it was disturbing. Good list!

Caspette said...

I hadn't thought of those.Good list.

My list is here

LOL the word verification for me is Warne....had to have a chuckle over that one.

Anonymous said...

I thought Open Water was disturbing because it could actualy happen. Can you imagine being forgotten in the middle of the ocean?!
It...clowns...scary! lol

Julie said...

I am SO with you on It. I couldn't even finish the novel.

Daisy said...

Aww.. I don't know "It"! Must be pretty scary based on your commenters. But Passion of Christ was indeed traumatic!