Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-in




1.
My favourite part of the day is when my husband comes home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been schnitzel.

3. When my dog sees another dog all he does is bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk is something I really should be doing more often.

5. I hope immigration can give us some good news.

6. When all is said and done, I am happy with my life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include finding something to wear to the reunion and Sunday, I want to make a good impression with the relatives!

2 comments:

Mariposa said...

Great Friday Fill-ins. I have two big dogs in the garden and they do the same thing. You can just image how loud the barks! lol Have a great weekend!

Mine is here -> Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love schnitzel!