Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Monday Crazy question : Likes Or Dislikes



1. What would you say is your biggest blessing ?
My family (In-laws especially). They are wonderful.

2. do you shop on line...Home goods or personal items? Can you tell us what personal items you look for??
Sometimes, for camera equipment especially.

3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. what year was it recorded?
I Got You - Split Enz 1980. It's the first song I remember ever liking. I still love it today.



4. If you found out there was a paedophile living in your neighbourhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact??
The sad fact is they have to live somewhere. Unless we are going to send them to an island of paedophiles. Knowing they are there is a good thing at least.

5. If you could live in any city In the USA...what would it be.
I am pretty happy where I am now. All my hubby's family are close by and I love the area.


6. what is the one city you wouldn't live in even if you were paid to!?
LA, sorry to those that live there but it does not appeal to me at all.

7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money?
Not in my family but my hubby's family have helped us out countless times, immigration is not cheap.

8. what is your most favourite thing to do to relax when you are not working?
Well I am a housewife so I am always "working" but I like to read or take photographs.

6 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

I like your answers very much to this crazy Monday.

Anne

Lana said...

Great answers! I made the questions not really thinking of how I'D answer them...I never thought of the pedophile question..you are right ...they have to live somewhere! But I wonder if there is a pedophile Island :-) If not there should be!
And I don't work outside the house...but yes housework counts as work!! Thanks much for playing! I loved your answers!
Lani

I am Harriet said...

Seriously, where can those sickos live? Nobody wants them near their kids.

Anonymous said...

You're right, they do have to live somewhere but it shouldn't be around children. Three Mile Island would be a good place. lol

Amber Star said...

Interesting answers to Lani's meme today. Pedophiles can't be "cured", so I'd keep a very close eye out for neighborhood children. One thing though is the boy who is 18 and has consensual sex with him..boyfriend/girlfriend thing...and for the rest of his life he has to register as a sex offender...because her parents filed charges. That one I don't think is a good thing.

Nessa said...

For TRUE pedophiles, I think an island all their own somewhere is a superb idea. Would certainly save the taxpayers a ton of money housing and feeding them. Let them go play survivor.