Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Saturday 9 - I want you back



1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?
I was making dinner watching Fox News

2. How do you think that he will be remembered?
Sadly I think he will be remember for the negative, but I hope people remember him for his talent.

3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?
Billie Jean

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?
No but I know of it.

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?
No I was a baby!

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?
Anyone who battles cancer is heroic.

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson?
Never seen it, remember I have only lived in the USA for 9 months.

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?
Read above.

9. What else will you remember McMahon for?
As above

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with your #6.

Paula said...

Liked your answers...have a good Saturday

anthonynorth said...

Whatever legacy Jackson leaves it will always be tainted, sadly.

I am Harriet said...

You're right about cancer.

Good list.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-if-i-had-magical-sunglasses-i.html

Lisa G said...

RIP to them all. Have a good Saturday :)

Lori L. Clark Art said...

Unfortunately, I believe you're right about MJ being remembered for the bad as well as the good....

Carleen said...

I hope that MJ will be remembered as much for his music as for his oddball behavior, but I'm not so sure. I think people will remember the latter first and most often. Maybe I'm just a pessimist?