Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one?
Of course! I love candy and I love helping kids!

2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some?
Hell yes! I need coffee or the end would come sooner!

3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years?
Yes. My best friend from grade school and relatives.

4. Whats on your computer desktop background?
This:

Sunset

5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theatre?
I can't remember what the first was but the first one I do remember was "Never Ending Story"

6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass?
Yes, I was pretty good at science.

7. Describe heaven.
I think its a place where you get to be with those you love for eternity... with chocolate.

8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent?
Yes! I have moved into a house that was infested with fleas and mice.

9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores?
Yes and I would jump out and scare people. I would still do it if I fit!

10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken?
Not broken but there is a dent where a deer hit the side with its head.

11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find?
My husband has a cat's skull. Don't ask, I havn't.

12. Do you agree with the death penalty?
If there is 100% proven guilt, then yes.

13. Whats your favorite type of bear?
Bear or beer? Bear would be Polar, beer would be Corona.

14. Where was the last place you went?
Went to see Transformers 2 today, it was AWESOME!

15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one?
Hmmm I would ask them why they were selling them. If it was for a good cause I suppose I would.

6 comments:

Megan, Life Revamped said...

ohh, i forgot to buy coffee, too!

great answers! happy thursday!

Hootin Anni said...

Beautiful wallpaper. AND....laughing at #9.

My thunking is done. Stop by if you can. Happy Thursday.

I am Harriet said...

Pretty background :)
Happy Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/thursday-thunks-and-13-items-from.html

Mimi said...

Maybe i'll try Transformers 2 too. The 1st one i like, was 2 the better?

Nice desktop background too ... Happy blogging!

Mine's up too.
http://mimicup.blogspot.com/2009/06/panda-bear-or-polar-bear-t-thunks1.html

Anonymous said...

I hope there's chocolate in heaven!!!

Ria said...

Definitely need the coffee!