Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-in



1. I grew up thinking
that my father wasn't a very nice person, in adulthood I realised I was right.

2. New Moon movie.org was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you check out some of my other posts?

4. Watching Twilight helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the fish.

6. Nose picking is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying to earn some money, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with hubby on his day off and Sunday, I want to talk to my MIL about the Twilight books she is reading!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your MIL reads Twilight? That's so cool!
Oh be sure to pick up your award at my blog!

Diane said...

hi! mejis sent me! :)

gonna go take a look around!

Shawna said...

You sound like a huge Twilight fan. the book was way better than the movie, I'm afraid.

Shawna's Study Abroad

DART said...

nose picking is definitely off-putting! lol Have a wonderful weekend with your family!