Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday


I may be following a trend here! This is my son just over 5 years ago at Caversham Wildlife Park in Perth, Australia, petting a Koala. When we went with my husband years later they had changed the Koala enclosure so you couldn't touch them anymore, which was a shame for him as he is from the USA and had never even seen one before.


Koala

Cheaper Than Therapy

4 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

That's a great picture!

Happy ATWT! :)

Ginger said...

I love kaolas! What a great chance to see one so close up!

Mamí♥Picture said...

♥♥♥ AWESOME PICTURE ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ I LOVE IT ♥♥♥
Have a ☺☺☺HAPPY☺☺☺ ATWT!!

Suburban Hooker said...

What a wonderful opportunity for him!! Sorry they closed in the cages, I'm sure they had a good reason!