Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things in my house

Things in my house Thursday


I was sitting on our deck enjoying the gorgeous weather a few days ago when I noticed this guy on our storm door.

I had never seen one of these before so I had to take a photograph. My husband later informed me it was a horsefly, which I think may be related to March flies back in Australia. But this guy looked scarier!

Horsefly

2 comments:

MSM said...

Welcome to TIMHT!

That is a great photo of a disgusting, annoying insect, LOL!

Sorry he intruded on your tranquility, :)
But, really, better him than a swarm of mosquitoes - that's what I've dealt with lately if I try to spend any time outdoors...

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

*shudder* Aren't they disgusting!!! Ewwwww....