Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday 9: Never Say Never Again




1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favourite?
No not really. Too cheesy for my liking.

2. Are you daring enough to go snorkelling in the water fountain at the mall?
Hell yeah! I would do that but the bathing suit would be a different matter.

3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you?
Not anymore.

4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you?
What are you talking about? Of course it does! Stop talking foolishness!

5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson?
Moped. I am a wuss when it comes to motorbikes. So the slower the better.

6. Do you water ski or ice ski?
Neither.

7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated.
I havn't driven since moving to the USA, so it would be almost a year and I used to do it alot.. I know its terrible. But I only do it if the person is going slow, I wouldn't do it on an Interstate or anything.

8. What was the last concert that you attended?
Umm probably The Cure, but I can't remember. It's been about 5-6 years. Could have also been A Perfect Circle or Tool.

9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate?
Kangaroo

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow Kangaroo! I probably would never be brave enough to eat kangaroo! Check out my Saturday nine here.

I am Harriet said...

I saw Kangaroo in some holiday catalog. I was like wth? They're so cute.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-solstice.html

Anonymous said...

What does kangaroo taste like? Don't say chicken. lol

Nikki Dee said...

Kangaroo is more like veal than anything else. But the meat is a real dark red. I don't like it without it being marinaded in something otherwise its too strong.

Cris said...

Eating kangaroo never would have crossed my mind as a possibility. Stupid American.

Lana said...

I figured Kangeroo would be protected.... don't think I'd want to eat one of the little boogers tho :(


stop by and join in on my meme Monday crazy questions
http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/