Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Tuesday Tunes

1. What's your favorite song to blare in your car?
Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns n Roses. I love singing along at top volume!

2.How do you listen to music in your vehicle?
I used to listen to CD's or connect my iPod to my stereo in my car in Australia but now we just listen to the radio cause our car here is a POS and doesn't have a CD player.

3. If you were going on a long journey, what music would you take with you?
I would fill my iPod up with Weezer, Radiohead, Coldplay, Fleetwood Mac.. too many to list!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

LOL. My car's a POS too, but mine has an old CD player which sadly doesn't work all the time. Thanks for playing

Penny said...

ooo...Love your list! We like a lot of the same bands :)