1. Do you have a fireplace in your home? No but I would love one!!! 2. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes and I much prefer it too. 3. How many computers are in your home? 5, not including our iPhones. 4. Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself? Yes and yes. 5. What is your favorite meal of the day? All of them!
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you? My mummy!
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Just ibroprofen 20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you? Love digital! 21. Favorite age you have been so far? I have loved my 30's. Happily married, wiser, living in a new country, surrounded by family. 22. Your worst enemy? Myself, only I can allow anything or anyone to hurt me. 23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny? Probably something to my husband last night. I am a riot all the time. 25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Ability to fly. I am sure I could make more than a million bucks doing that! 26. Who can't you say “no” to? No one, but it is hard to say it to my son. 27. The last song you bought or downloaded? Wild World - Cat Stevens. 28. What time of day were you born? 3:30pm 29. What’s your favorite number? Why? 9, not sure. 30. Where did you live in 1987? In Cairns, Queensland, Australia 31. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope, jealousy is a weak emotion. 32. Is anyone jealous of you? Oh yes. 33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
1. St. Patrick's Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it? I used to celebrate it more when I worked. I would dress in green, participate in celebrations during the day. Now as a housewife I don't tend to get into it as much. 2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for? $200 000 - so we could pay off our mortgage and buy a new house.
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick's Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun? Vern Troyer, the guy that played Mini Me in the Austin Powers movies would make a great Leprechaun. Arnold Schwarzenegger would not make a good one. 4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren't allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house. Leaves from the plants in our house. I would weave them together to make a dress. 5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule. Tuesday. I wake up early to head to my Weight Watchers meeting then we go to Trader Joe's and anywhere else we need to go. 6. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile? My son. 7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why? Pj's 8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play? Buffy the Vampire Slayer - anyone as long as I got to kiss Angel! hehe 9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant. I am in shock about what happened in Japan yesterday. Japan has always fascinated me and I even speak Japanese and it just hurts me to watch the destruction there.
1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes? Roasted, crispy! 2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house? My new socks! New Socks 3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell? freshly roasted coffee 4. Do you smoke? No. I quit in April 2005 and haven't had one since. 5. Are your parents married or divorced? They were never married, but they broke up when I was 4.
This is our kitty Cassie (Cassiopeia). She and her brother wandered into our yard in December 2009 all dirty, wet and hungry. It was obvious they were abandoned so we decided to take them in. We couldn't keep both but decided to keep her as she was the smallest and cutest.