Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 6 - Episode 272


1. If you know someone who is interested in you happens to be high maintenance, are you as likely to date them anyway?

If I liked them I probably would but it probably wouldn't last long. I am fairly laid back to I am sure they would get on my nerves! Luck I am married so I don't have to worry about that happening!

2. Do you get more frustrated by your home being in a state of disarray or your workplace being in a state of disarray?

Seeming they are the same place I would say both!

3. You decide to go to the grocery store where you don’t expect to run into anyone you know. How dressed up are you likely to get?

I am always respectable when I leave the house. Casual but neat & clean.

4. Take the quiz: Are You High Maintenance?




You Are Low Maintenance



Compared to most people, you are incredibly easy going.

To be honest, you are truly a breath of fresh air.



You are open minded about trying new things, and you're not upset when things don't work out.

You are willing to go along to get along. And your attitude helps you truly enjoy life!


5. How important is it to you that the person you would date would be roughly “in your league” looks wise?

Well I have to admit looks are important. Attraction is usually the first thing when you date someone. However I fell in love with my husband on the internet and already knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him without actually seeing him in the flesh (I did see him on webcam though) Thank god he is good looking!

6. Do you prefer spending more on a birthday gift for a close friend of having them spend more on a gift for you?

I think its the thought that you put into the gift not the money. That goes both ways for me. I prefer to touch someone's heart with a gift than them think I spent alot of money.

No comments: