Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sunday Stealing


1. What is thing nearest to you ?
Nearest as in proximity? My laptop!

2. What is your ringtone ?
Weezer - Hash Pipe

3. What was the last message in your phone inbox ?
No idea, no one has the number so its been a while since I had one!

4. Who is your best friend ?
It's going to sound sappy but my husband, honestly.

5. What is the band of your TV ?
Huh? Well its a Samsung 52" LCD Widescreen TV. You work it out.

6. What schools did you attend?
All in Australia so you wouldn't know them!

7. Do you own a MP4 ?
Player or file? These questions are really weird.

8. What song are you listening to now ?
Nothing. Hitch is on TV though.

9. Did you kiss anybody for the past 2 days ?
I kissed my husband about 20 mins ago.

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?
Not Blogs but I met my husband online!

11. What would you be wanted to call if you weren't your current name ?
Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.

12. Would you be happy if you have everything ?
I do have everything and I am very happy.

13. Are you always thinking of someone ?
Most of the time, yes.

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream ?
To have my husbands baby.

15. When did you last laugh till you cried ?
Yesterday. My hubby sent me a really funny email with this:




16. If you had a crush , would you tell them you love him/her now ?
Robert Pattinson.. no wait Jensen Ackles.. No Rob.. No Jensen.. oh hell both of you... I love you!

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now , where would you want to be ?
I am right where I want to be!

18. When was your heart last broken?
A very long time ago. At least 6 or 7 years.

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up?
My MIL and my hubby's.

20. How many email accounts do you have?
A few.

7 comments:

Hazel said...

your no.4 is nice. happy sunday.

Anonymous said...

omg I love Jensen Ackles! lol

Americanising Desi said...

lol@jensen and wow at kissed husband...
i m fumin now :(

My Sunday Stealing

Lisa G said...

I said my hubby is my best friend, too. Not corny at all, right? Have a great Sunday :)

I am Harriet said...

Seems like nobody has just one email account any more.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-is-cool.html

Lori L. Clark Art said...

Like you, I am also right where I want to be! Happy Sunday!

Carleen said...

Nothing at all sappy about your hubby being your best friend; that's how marriages last. :)

Happy Sunday to you!