Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1. What is your least favorite candy bar?
Anything with dark chocolate or raisins.

2. If I were to call you, what would you say?
Hello, then ask who you are!

3. What is your favorite type of leaf?
Tea!

4. When was the last time you....
- had sex? a couple of days ago - swam in a lake? years and years, about 20 roughly
- went barefoot outside? the past month or so
- ate peas? Last Thursday, I hate them but the grandparents cooked for us so I faked it.
5. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, tell us about the person that you are celebrating.
Not my dad that's for sure!

6. Were you dropped on your head as a child?
I don't doubt it!

7. How often do you clean your toilet?
You have to clean them?????

8. Have you ever been sunburned? Tell us about it.
I grew up in the tropics of Australia, OF COURSE I HAVE!!

9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night?
6-8

10 How many hours did you get last night?
about 5.5, the power guys woke me up working outside.

11. Take a picture of something. Post it.


My headphones were the closest thing to me.

12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty?
Nope

13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you?
No, one side are assholes and the other side, I do know the mother but thats it.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

lol Loved #7 and #13.

Have a great day!

ashley said...

I'll take all your dark chocolate. But raisins don't belong in candy.

Ria said...

Having tea now!

lv2scpbk said...

Do we have the same neighbors? LOL>

Anonymous said...

Raisins and candy just don't mix. lol

Amanda Guthrie said...

I liked you response for favorite leaf... too cute and I do not like dark chocolate either gotta be milk chocolate all the way! great answers.