Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Saturday 9 - Games People Play


1. What was your favorite active game as a child?
Musical Chairs

2. What was your favorite board game as a child?
Monopoly

3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth.
My best friend Leigh, we have been BF since we were 8 and even though we havn't seen each other for approx 18 years we still keep in contact.

4. What is your favorite card game?
Solitaire

5. What board games do you enjoy now?
Trivial Pursuit, Scattagories, Monopoly, Pictionary, Balderdash

6. Do you play video games? Which ones?
YES! The Sims 2, Nintendo games eg: Mario, Zelda. Half Life 1 & 2

7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now.
Mainly my husband.

8. Do you play any sports now?
Websurfing is a sport right? I am a nerd, we don't like getting sweaty.

9. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
None really.

6 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Yeah. Websurfing has to be a sport! Good one.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/all-about-saturday.html

Lisa G said...

LOVED your answer to #8! Have a happy Saturday :)

Anonymous said...

I love Sims2! Have you seen Sims3? Wow!

AudreyO said...

I love Zelda. I've had it for almost system we've had.

Marla said...

musical chairs was great wasn't it...

annies home said...

could spend tons of time playing monopoly with my cousins it was so fun.