Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ten on Tuesday 30/06


10 Guilty Pleasures on TV


  1. Wife Swap - I love this show. It makes me feel so normal because the people on it are so weird!!
  2. Clean House - I love any kind of "fix my house" show. And I like the concept behind this one.
  3. Split Ends - Hilarious! Hairdressers out of their comfort zone!
  4. Dexter - Serial killing blood spatter expert! Can it get any better?
  5. True Blood - Sexy vampires!
  6. Supernatural - Great show, great car, great music, GORGEOUS guys!
  7. That 70's Show - Just great fun.
  8. Friends - I have loved this show for over a decade.
  9. Biggest Loser - I havn't watched alot of the American version but I loved the Australian version.
  10. Big Brother - same as above. Never watched the US version but loved the Aussie version

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Wife Swap, Supernatural and True Blood!

Carrie @carrieloves said...

I love True Blood & Big Brother, too!

Nessa said...

I love thrillers and crime shows but Dexter was just too much for me. Wife Swap is a good one, I agree, watching it and Super Nanny or Nanny 911 makes me feel tons better about my life lol.

JCB said...

I'm a big brother fan, but some of your others I have never even heard of!

Jennifer Coomer said...

I LOVE your blog's masthead! So cute!!

I have a few of the same shows on my list. I like Supernatural, too. But ended up putting Paranomal State on my list.

Come visit.