Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday 5 for June 19: Dairy



What are your feelings about milk?
I love milk in coffee, cereal and anything else, but I am not a fan of plain milk eg: I don't drink a glass of milk, unless it is flavoured.

What are your feelings about cheese?
LOVE cheese! Yum yum! But I am not a fan of melted cheese. I prefer cheese & crackers or in a sandwich. But I hate pizza that is thick with cheese. A little is fine but anything more is yuck.


What are your feelings about yogurt?
I like yoghurt, especially in bircher muesli! Yum!


How do you feel about soy milk?
I don't mind it that much. It's nice on cereal but not in coffee. I was raised by a Vegan so I have had all those types of things and I don't mind it.


How far are you from the nearest cow?
I could walk for about 10 mins to one. That's how close. Driving, 2 mins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like plain milk, either.

Southpaw said...

Wow, everyone I've visited so far lives so close to cows! I'm no where near them! Sounds like it would be kinda cool! lol Have a great weekend!