Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Thunks



1. Are your ears dirty?

No. I obsessively clean them everyday.

2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake? (Don't say either...no one wants to be in pain, that's the point. Pick one.)
Snake, because chances are it won't be venomous.

3. Do loud noises make you snappish? (i.e. A loud restaurant, screaming child next to you, booming stereo from a neighbor's house?)
I cannot stand screaming kids. Other than that most loud noises don't really bother me.

4. PETA- thoughts on this org.?
Sadly they have taken a wonderful cause and turned it into something horrible.

5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? (Imagination!)
Loch Ness, because unlike Bigfoot, I actually believe there is something in Loch Ness.

6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one?
If there is another one available I will move on. I detest public toilets but sadly I have bladder issues so I have to use them alot.

7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do?
Our neighbours are far away so it wouldn't bother me in the least.

8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game?
YES! I play the computer version at the moment. I used to play the Australian version.

9. Are you a remote hog?
YES!

10. Do you like the smell of paint?
I have to admit I like the smell of a freshly painted room!

11. My questions obviously suck this week. {I've had a bad week.}

So do you think Kimber should have...
~smoked pot before doing these questions?
~drank liquid courage?
~begged Berleen to do them (she's better at them anyhow)?
~just piss off! I could have done better!

All of the above! haha

6 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I've had kids and screaming kids in public places drive me crazy!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/thursday-thunks-and-13-business-that.html

Berleen said...

I was going to comment about the Aussie version of Monopoly, but I suppose there would be one, huh?

Great answers! Happy Thursday!

Lisa G said...

Agree with you on a freshly painted room. Have a great Thursday :)

Anonymous said...

Screaming and whining kids drive me insane. Sadly mine do these things.

lv2scpbk said...

Good answer about the snake. I don't believe in Big Foot either.

Ria said...

i love the smell of drying paint!