Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ten on Tuesday 14/07

Top 10 Songs of the 80's

Ok first of all, the 80's is my favourite era of music, seriously. So choosing only 10 songs was REALLY hard ok!


Take On Me - Aha



Tainted Love - Soft Cell


I Ran - Flock of Seagulls



What I like about you - New Romantics



Planet Earth - Duran Duran



Blondie - Heart of Glass



After the Fire - Der Kommissar



The Cure - Close to Me



Chris DeBurgh - Don't Pay the Ferryman
I couldn't find an embedded video so here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMwni9RwO4g

And my all time favourite:

In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel


4 comments:

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

Great List!!

Becca said...

I really love In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel...great list! :) Come check out mine as well.

Dawn said...

ooh ooh ooh!!!! GREAT Choices! I could sing each one of them in my head as I read your list! LOL!
Yep, I agree, there's just WAYYYY TOOO MANYYYY to chose from. ;O)

Anonymous said...

Awesome list!!! I have most of those on my MP3 player.