1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
There are so many but I think I would try to save Heath Ledger.
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
I am finding myself more and more traditional. I love Family traditions. And Holiday traditions.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
Do you mean Cosplay? Alice Cullen from Twilight.
Edit: I looked up Crossplay and its Cosplay in the opposite gender. So I would choose Edward Cullen.
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
I would spend it with my family. No I wouldn't do anything dangerous.
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
I don't understand this question at all.
6. I am... in alot of pain today
7. I feel... like crap!
8. I see... dead people
9. I need... painkillers
10. I love... painkillers
11. I wish... I had more painkillers
12. I think... sometimes
13. I hear... Fox News
14. I crave... painkillers
15. I fear... pain
16. I hope… I get some painkillers