Sunday, July 19, 2009
Sunday Stealing - Heretic
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Hardees, today for lunch. We did eat at the in-laws tonight aswell does that count? We were out technically.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
A green apple Smirnoff Ice yummmm
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes are a big thing for me!
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Medicine. I wanted to be a doctor or a Medical Researcher.
6. Best kind of pizza?
7. What is in store for your future?
Hopefully happiness and good health.
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
I think it was A Prefect Circle. It was a while ago too sadly.
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
I would if I had any! haha
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
My Laptop is my "ipod" so thousands.
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
I drove the car to the end of the street a few weeks ago (I don't have a US licence).
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
About 10 mins ago while my hubby & I were putting a cabinet together.
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Surfing the net or watching a movie or TV, I am a night owl.
14. Are you a quitter?
Depends on what it is. I have quit ALOT of jobs!
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Probably my in-laws. We don't have company often, we prefer to go to them!
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
It depends. If they have their priorities right then good for them. However if they have kids and rather party than take care of their kids then that sucks.
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Again it depends. If I am talking to my hubby or friends then no. My in-laws then yes!
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
No idea, probably Coldplay X&Y
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Led Zeppalin & Neil Diamond
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
All of them.
20. How is your last ex doing?
Dunno havn't spoken to him in a while. We are still friends but don't talk all the time. I do know he hasn't had a long term relationship since we broke up (5 years ago) and he seems to be flitting through life.