Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday 17/07



Breakfast

What is looming on your to do list right now?
Clean the kitchen, wash the sheets.. mainly housework!

Lunch
What was your life like this week?
It has been a bit yuck actually. I have had a bladder infection all week so its been uncomfortable to say the least. But I did get to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Dinner
What is a fear you currently have?
Thankfully most of my fears were put to rest last week. Now its just the usual, money etc.


Midnight Snack
When is the last time you took time for yourself?
I have alot of me time when hubby is at work at nights. My son is asleep and I just read or surf the net.


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Get the house organised and try to keep it that way!

No comments: