Monday, July 20, 2009
The Queens Meme #2
1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it?
My camera. I threaten to eject them all into space if they don't let me get it!!
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something).
They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you.
What is the first thing you would write on the board?
"I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it!"
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile?
How would you handle it?
I would comment on it as if I didn't know it was them, but so they knew it was me.
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?
Tell them that my clothes are WAAAY too big for them and that they would probably look better in them anyway.
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.
Number 2, being sick is not cool.
**Please note I have no intentions of poisoning the president nor do I wish him that. I just am not a fan... so if he showed up at my house he would NOT be invited**