Monday, July 20, 2009
MCQ: Helter Skelter
1.What is one thing that will put a great big ole smile on your face?
My son and my husband. They make me smile all the time.
2.Your walking down the street toward a very familiar face. As you get closer you realize you do not remember this persons name at all. Do you speak with the chance that they'll want to stop and chat or do you pretend that you don't see the person?
This happens to me ALL the time! I usually talk about general things until they say something that reminds me who they are! I am not afraid to say to people that I forget their names though.
3. Are you the Rock or the sponge of your household?
I think I am a bit of both. I used to be the rock but living in a strange country and not knowing alot of things over here I tend to rely on my husband more now.
4. You have gone over to a friends for dinner. You look down at your plate and notice a great big ole hair hanging out from inside your sandwich. What do you do?
OH GOD! I am so picky with food that I couldn't eat it. I really would dry heave. I would make up something about having a stomach ache or something but there is no way I would eat it.
5. If you HAD to name one....who would you say is your role model?
I don't think I have one funnily enough.
6. Have you raised children? If so do you think your parenting skills were top notch or could have used a little help from Dr Phil?
I think I do a pretty good job. My son has a form of autism so my expectations of parenthood was way off!
7. would your -(Past or present)- mate/spouse, significant other/whatever -say that living with you has been like a gentle breeze or more like a hurricane?
My husband is a gentle breeze definitely. I am the hurricane.
8. When you shop at the grocery store, do you always shop exactly by a list or just go helter skelter and hope that you get home with most of what you need?
I sometimes have a list but I generally know what I need. But I do get things I don't need alot.