Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Saturday 9 - Wedding Bell Blues



1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.

It was very small & simple. It was at the registry office and the only family member there was my sister. We wanted to have a big wedding with all of our families but as most of them lived either interstate or overseas it was impossible.

2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
When they thought they were ready.

3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
Me!

4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
I love them!!

5. Have you cried at a wedding?
Yes lots of them!!

6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
I prefer something more intimate.

7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
Yes a couple of times. I was a flower girl for my sister when I was little and a bridesmaid about 10 years ago.

8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and sceptical?
They make me all soppy!

9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
I think people marry the wrong people. Luckily I married the right person and am very happily married.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

being a flower girl or bride's maid is mostly fun, isn't it? :-) happy saturday!

Lisa G said...

I had a small wedding too. It's the way to go. Have a happy Saturday :)

I am Harriet said...

I'm with ya on the intimate wedding idea.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/woot-for-saturday.html

Anonymous said...

I agree with the last one. People marry the wrong people.

Lori L. Clark Art said...

Yes in deed! People do marry the wrong people... ask me. Been there, done that!