Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thursday Thunk

21. How many states have you been in?
In the US, 2. In Australia where I am from originally, all but Tasmania

22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?
A feminist!! haha

23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??
Kick them in the face! Then spit on them. Then set them on fire....

24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.
None. The ocean!

25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?
Italy, I might catch a glimpse of Robert Pattinson.... hehe

26. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?
6

27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight?
Hate boxing and I have no idea who that is.

28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
I tried lambs brains once. That was pretty vile.

29. Is it cloudy right now?
Kind of, its hard to tell, it's night time.

30. What is your dream job?
Bum... Nah seriously I would love to work on movie sets. Maybe props or something.

31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?
Camera stuff, probably a new lens.

32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?
I wanted to be a Nuclear Physicist. Oh not very different, I am a housewife, can you see the similarities?

33. what was your favorite toy as a child?
Matchbox cars. I was a tomboy.

34. How do you think these things up??
What things?

35. Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?)
Probably because most people aren't really listening.

36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?
I cried about 5 mins ago watching a you tube video of pictures from the New Moon set.

37. What do you mean?
huh? These questions are weird.. What do YOU mean?

38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?
Cookie Monster.. because I like cookies.

39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to?
Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?
Maybe not a horrible mistake but I thought falling for a guy on the opposite side of the world was asking for trouble, but here I am now 4 years later, married to him and happier than I have ever been!

41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be?
My weight.

42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?
Lost

43. Do you believe there is life after death?
God, I hope so. Otherwise I would like to become a Vampire right now!


7 comments:

lv2scpbk said...

I had a few answers the same as yours.

Vanniedosa said...

crying? why what happened in the video clips?

Nikki Dee said...

I cried because it was beautiful! I am a sap!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd hate to be the person you despise. lol
Lambs brains...eewwww.

Kimber said...

Great answers! Have a wonderful Thursday. :)

Unknown said...

Try Vancouver first before heading to Italy...they are filming "New moon" in the area :D
Gotta love twilight!!

Nikki Dee said...

Rob has finished his filming in Vancouver though! He is finishing up in Italy right now!!