1. You’re planning a trip that would be an eight-hour car ride, a four-hour train ride, or a two-hour plane ride. With money and time being no object, which would you most likely choose and why?
Car ride. Mainly because I am a hobby photographer and I would want to be able to pull over and take photos. Also I haven't seen much of this country so it would be a sight seeing drive also!
2. Has your worst travel experience been on a plane, on a bus or in a car?
Plane. The trip coming from Australia to the USA was awful. Not the actual traveling but things that happened afterwards that I don't want to talk about.
3. Of the following modes of transportation, which one are you most likely to be able to sleep in as a passenger? When did you last doze in that vehicle?
Well seeming there are no "following modes" I will say out of all I have travelled in, a train is the easiest to sleep in.
4. Of that same list, which one would you least likely to be able to sleep in as a passenger? What’s the biggest stumbling block to your being able to sleep that way?
Again, no list! But I will say trying to sleep in a car or anything with an upright seat is hard for me, comfort wise.
5. Take the quiz: What Type of Transportation Are You?
6. In you response to the quiz, which single line best describes you?
"You're so weird that you're practically out of this world."