Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday 6 - Episode 268



1. You’re planning a trip that would be an eight-hour car ride, a four-hour train ride, or a two-hour plane ride. With money and time being no object, which would you most likely choose and why?

Car ride. Mainly because I am a hobby photographer and I would want to be able to pull over and take photos. Also I haven't seen much of this country so it would be a sight seeing drive also!

2. Has your worst travel experience been on a plane, on a bus or in a car?

Plane. The trip coming from Australia to the USA was awful. Not the actual traveling but things that happened afterwards that I don't want to talk about.

3. Of the following modes of transportation, which one are you most likely to be able to sleep in as a passenger? When did you last doze in that vehicle?

Well seeming there are no "following modes" I will say out of all I have travelled in, a train is the easiest to sleep in.

4. Of that same list, which one would you least likely to be able to sleep in as a passenger? What’s the biggest stumbling block to your being able to sleep that way?

Again, no list! But I will say trying to sleep in a car or anything with an upright seat is hard for me, comfort wise.

5. Take the quiz: What Type of Transportation Are You?




You Are A Spaceship



You're so weird that you're practically out of this world.

You are a total dreamer. You are obsessed with conquering the impossible.



You are wild and adventurous. You love thrills of all sorts.

You are a true sensation seeker. You are always looking for that next high.


6. In you response to the quiz, which single line best describes you?

"You're so weird that you're practically out of this world."

No comments: