Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Six

Are you worried about Swine Flu (H1N1 influenza)?
Only a little, the common flu kills tens of thousands of people a year.

Do you think it is as bad as the press make out?
Not really, but I think they are trying to warm people. But I think its causing unnecessary panic.

Coughs, colds and flu like symptoms are usually around this time of year, do you think people will panic more now if they get the
“common” cold?
Yes, I know people that have panicked because they thought they had the swine flu.

Do you think Swine Flu is a natural decease or man made?
I am sure its just another strain of the flu that is natural.

How long do you think it will be before a “cure” is found for the “common” cold?
They probably already have one!

Has your reaction changed to someone who is sneezing, coughing or sniffing next to you since the news of Swine Flu?
I havn't been around anyone like that since the outbreak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen here from Blazing Minds, thanks for playing this weeks Saturday Six, I had to use my OpenId to comment, you should consider changing your settings to get more comments on your blog ;)

Nikki Dee said...

Thank you for letting me know. I had no idea you could change that kind of thing!