Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Self Portrait Sunday #3

I found a new meme tonight called Self Portrait Sunday, which is kind of perfect for me because I am doing a 365 days self portrait challenge on Flickr and am already up to day 150!

So this is a cool meme to show of my portraits! I participate in theme days too so excuse the silliness!


Monday:
145/365 - Towel Day

Tuesday:
146/365

Wednesday:
147/365 - SMILE!

Thursday:
148/365 - Green shirt Thursday!

Friday:
149/365

Saturday:
150/365

Find this Meme at:


ReesSpace

2 comments:

Maria's Space said...

Niki, Mwwaaahhh I love you! Thanks for joining. It feels pretty silly when you are doing a meme that no one participates on. Last year I tried one called Memories Through Photography where I asked everyone to post a picture a day (for the week) showing their daily highlight of that day. It lasted for 4 months and I played all alone. Finally I just gave up.

Love the theme pictures, especially the one of you with all that green.

Nikki Dee said...

I love Meme's so I will play for as long as you have it!!!