Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

1. If you were to be reincarnated as an inanimate object, what would you choose to come back as?
A mountain

2. If you were told that you would be equipped with the perfect comeback to any remark, but it would cost you five years of your life would you take it?
No because I am famous for my comebacks so I wouldn't need it!

3. What would be the most shocking thing your mom could have ever told you?
That she was a man.

4. If you could spend 24 hours as the opposite gender, what would you do?
Sure

5. Describe the ugliest outfit you have ever worn in public.
Hell I'll show you a picture:
Me & my best friend 1991
I'm the blonde. My sister made this dress for me for my brothers wedding.... I was not happy.

6. Do you like to celebrate Valentine's Day or do you wish you could magically pouf it from the calendar? If you did, what holiday would you invent to put in its place?
I celebrate it, I'm very much in love!!

No comments: