Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Six - Photography

oh a theme very close to my heart!!

It’s that time again for this weeks Saturday six and this weeks theme is photography, so without further a do let’s get on with it:

1. Do you use a Digital or Film camera?
Digital SLR Canon 450D/XSi

2. Do you print the photos yourself or get them printed for you?
A bit of both

3. Do you upload your photos to sites such as flickr or photobucket?
Flickr!!

4. Do you photo anything and everything or does your camera only come out on special occasions such as birthdays etc.?
All the time, I take photos everyday

5. When was the last time you upgraded to a new camera?
I got my DSLR in October last year.

6. If you could have any camera on the market which one would you choose and why?

One of the top end Canons

No comments: