1. What is the last "white" lie that you told?
I can't remember to be honest. I try not to lie.
2. Can you forgive a liar?
Depends on the lie.
3. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
Sometimes but not when its important.
4. Do you hold a grudge?
If someone has wronged me I always remember.
5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
I kept my pregnancy from my mother when I was pregnant with my son for a long time.
6. Are there times that you feel that it is okay to lie?
Yes but only when its best to.
7. Did you ever end a relationship because of lies?
8. Do you think you can tell when someone is lying to you?
Depends on the person, my son & husband yes.
9. Have you been caught lying?
Of course, but not often, I am good.