Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Patricks Place Saturday Six

1. When you write on your blog, are you more often trying to entertain, inform or persuade?

It's more for sharing my life, like a journal.



2. Do you feel you’re successful most of the time?

Not really



3. Do you consider yourself to be more bold online than in person, or the other way around?

Probably more bold online.



4. Who would be most embarrassed if they read your blog?

I don't think anyone would be.



5. Take the quiz: What Kind of Communicator Are You?


You Communicate Honestly

You don't mince words. You are to the point and all about the facts.

However, you are charming enough to tell people the truth yet still not offend them.



It's likely that you have a hilarious, no holds barred sense of humor. And you sure tell an entertaining story!

You're also quite open. People can ask you anything, and you don't shy away from controversial conversation topics.


6. What do you think the biggest change has been in your online writing in the past year?

I think I talk more about my feelings now.

No comments: