Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TMI Tuesday #174

1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity?
Breast Cancer Foundation - I by as many Pink Ribbon items I can get my hands on.

2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on?
It's a queen size with no frame at the moment. It's about 2 months old. I sleep on the left if your facing the bed.

3. How important is a partners kissing ability?
Very important

4. Have you ever "taken advantage" of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been "taken advantage" of while under the influence of alcohol?
yes and yes.

5. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it?
No.

Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use?
Condoms at the moment

No comments: