Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Be My Valentine

1. Do you have Valentine’s Day plans?
Our anniversary is the 10th Feb so we combine the 2 days into one, we went out to dinner last night to the Olive Garden.

2. Do you buy a Valentine’s Day gift for someone special?
Usually I make a gesture more than give gifts. I have done the gift thing before though.

3. What, so far, was the happiest event of your life?
Marrying my husband.

4. What is the best job that you ever have had?
Working at iiNet (internet provider) it was alot of fun and not alot of rules!

5. What would be your fantasy job?
Mystery shopper

6. What would you think would be the worst job?
cleaner

7. What foreign countries have you visited?
I am from Australia, and now live in the USA. Also been to Tokyo airport 3 times!

8. What foreign country would be your fantasy trip?
Antarctica

9. Since leaving your home growing up, how many places have you lived?

about 25 different places.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi.... and Happy Valentine's Day! :)

I posted my answers.....
http://callmewhenyougetthere.blogspot.com/

annies home said...

you are from where I would love to visit

happy valentines day

Paula said...

Mystery shopper would be a fun job...they are advertising for one in my local newspaper now!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Isn't a bit nippy in the Artic? I can't stand New England! Have a great day...