Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it?
Go around it. I wouldn't risk it!

2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.
Windy:


3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose?
Whatever you need to become an Anaesthetist , they make crazy money!

4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop?
Laptop

5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often?
Wal-Mart
6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one?
Yes, I can't remember what it was, I was very young. But I used to help out backstage in high school alot.
7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one?
I think its a brilliant idea. We are become a planet of fatties.

8. How many people can your kitchen table seat?
4

9. What time is it right now?
7:20pm
10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see?
Trees! There are no "blocks" in my area! It's farmland and lots of woods.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pic. And wish I lived where it was all trees...

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

How many trees are there in a block? ;) Have a great day...

Paula said...

White bread isn't what is making us a nation of fatties....it is TV and computers. Have a great day

Tintin.Tetay said...

The picture reminds me of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan (of Twilight).

TopSurf said...

That pic is fantastic!