Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) Do you get along with your significant other's parents? If you've never met their parents or if you're single, how did you usually get along with former SO's parents?
I love my in-laws! We get along really well.


2.) Have you ever stolen a tip from a table while eating at a restaurant? If you saw someone doing this, would you speak up or pretend you never saw anything?
No way and I would totally say something if I saw someone doing it.


3.) Do you have any sexual fantasies that you’d never admit to anyone?
There are certain people that would never hear them.


4.) What smells do you find comforting?
My husband & sons smell.


5.) Do you ever resent your significant other for not earning more money? Do you ever find yourself jealous because your SO earns more money than you?
Never. I'm not allowed to work yet due to immigration and my husband works very hard for the money he brings in so I appreciate every cent.


6.) If you had to wear a Halloween costume for 3 hours a day, ever day, for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
Wonder Woman, only if I had the figure to pull it off.

7.) Have you ever had sex with someone and kept a piece of their undergarments or anything else for any reason? Have you ever had someone want or try to keep something of yours?
Only someone I was dating and it was a shirt.

1 comment:

BELLE said...

So great that you love your in-laws....I hope my son in law feels the same about me...