Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday 9



Saturday 9: How Do You Sleep

1. How long do you sleep each night?
Usually between 7-9 hours
2. Do you fall asleep easily?
Not usually
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
Never
4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep?
I like to have some sort of noise
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
I usually get up to use the bathroom at least twice
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
Yes very much so
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
Usually
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
I have but hate it
9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
no hubby would kill me!!

No comments: