Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) If you knew one of your close friends was cheating on their significant other, would you get involved? (EX: Tell their SO, try to talk to your friend about it, etc) Why or why not?
I would talk to my friend about it and tell them what a terrible thing they are doing. Because cheating hurts so many people.

2.) If your SO was cheating on you and one of your close friends knew, would you want them to tell you? Why or why not?
Yes definitely. So I could kill them!


3.) Have you ever stuffed your bra or underwear to make the size of your breasts or penis seem larger?
haha if you see me you would know there is no need.


4.) Would you sleep with a friend's significant other behind their back if it were guaranteed you'd never be caught?
Never


5.) Do you think you are more intelligent than your significant other?
On a different level. He is book smart and I am pretty street smart.

6.) Do you ever fantasize about cheating on your significant other? Are you ever tempted to really go through with it?
No never


7.) Have you ever had cyber sex, text sex or phone sex with someone other than your significant other during a relationship?
Nope

8.) Would you cheat on your significant other twice monthly for half a year to have all your debt permanently erased?
No


BONUS! Have you ever fantasized about having sex with any blogger friends? Would you be daring enough to reveal five of them?
I don't have many blogger friends but if I did the answer would be no.

Pretty boring aren't I! I actually abhor cheating. I think its one of the lowest things humans do.

1 comment:

Ashly Star said...

I don't think you're boring at all. :D I enjoyed your short, to the point responses. Happy Wednesday!