Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Six – Episode 288



1. Of your various email accounts, think of the one with the most cluttered inbox: how many “unread” emails are in it?

None. I have seeing unread emails. I am a little OCD!

2. How often do you make an effort to clean out your inbox?
That is a different story. I hate deleting emails except for junk. My Gmail is probably the worst.

3. Considering most of your accounts, which is generally the most full: your inbox, your junk folder or your sent box?
My Facebook folder

4. Who was the last person to send you an email, and what was the last company or institution to send you an email?
The last person was my friend Donna and the last company was ChaCha.

5. Take the quiz: Which Email Function Are You?



You Are Reply



You are friendly, caring, and warm. What goes on in your friends' lives matters to you.

You are an excellent listener, and you give good advice. Lots of people seek your input, and you're more than happy to give it.



You believe that social ties are important, and you never ignore a friend. You communicate as often as possible with those you love.

You always have words of encouragement, support, or follow up questions. You are gifted at keeping the conversation flowing.




6. You receive a forwarded email from a friend that you know to be factually inaccurate. You confirm this at a fact-checking site like snopes.com. Do you send your friend a note pointing out the errors, or just delete it without mention?
Yep I will tell them.

No comments: