Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Curious as a Cat #189

1) Among all your childhood friends, who had the parents everyone wanted to have?
Probably me. I only had my mum and she was quite lenient so I guess everyone liked that!

2) Do you have relatives nearby? Or do you have to travel a ways to see family?
I have none of my family nearby. They are all in Australia, with me here in the USA, but I have hubby's family close by.

3) Are you a saver or a spender?
Spender! And a terrible one at that. I need to get better at it really.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

It makes me think of birthday parties and how we tend to celebrate them more here than I did with my family, which I am so grateful for!


1 comment:

Cat. said...

Thanks for stopping by. Good answers--my answer for #1 sounds like your situation, actually. ;-)