Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Now & Then



Then: August 1999

1. Age: 23

2. Romantic Status: In a relationship.

3. Occupation: Information Broker

4. Fun night out: Movies, clubbing

5. My BFFs: Simone, Cristie

6. I spent way too much time: Playing Counterstrike or smoking

7. I spent not enough time: saving money!

8. I wanted to be when I grew up: I was already grown up

9. Biggest concern: Money

10. What my biggest concern should have been: Money

11. Where did I live: With my boyfriend in Perth, Western Australia

12. Dumbest thing I did that year: Moved in with him! haha

13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: Quick go on a holiday to NC, USA cause your soul mate is waiting for you!

14. Picture of me then:

Nikki

Now: August 2009

1. Age: 33

2. Romantic Status: Married

3. Occupation: Housewife

4. Fun night out: Movies or Bunco

5. My BFFs: Don't really have any at the moment. Havn't lived here very long

6. I spend way too much time: on the internet

7. I spend not enough time: doing housework

8. I want to be when I grow up: haha

9. Biggest concern: Money

10. What my biggest concern should be: money

11. Where do I live: With my husband and son in North Carolina, USA

12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: Buying stuff for my ungrateful dog.

13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: You finally got your happy ever after.

Summary:

1. What do I miss most from 1999: My figure :(

2. What do I miss least from 1999: My ex! haha

3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of: My marriage and moving to the USA

4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: Another baby.

10 comments:

Sathyai said...

Awwww! I'm so glad you've met your soulmate, and I loved your answers.
Happy Sunday xoxo

Marites said...

hey, am glad to see that you found your soulmate and got your own family now. really cool! have a nice Sunday!

Arlene said...

nice answers, Nikki. I wish your wish to have another baby will happen within the next 10 years. :)

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

shocks! it's a rare thing, finding your soulmate.
happy sunday:)

Hootin Anni said...

LOVE #14!! Such a sweet, sweet smile.

My Sunday Stealing is posted if you can find time today to stop by and visit. Have a Super day ahead of you.

I am Harriet said...

Yoour life has really changed in 10 years :)
Have a great Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/1999-versus-today.html

annies home said...

so glad you found the man that was right for you that always makes life happier

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, what exactly is an information broker? Sounds like a PI who is selling info to the highest bidder...

Nikki Dee said...

An Information Broker (well where I worked) does searches for Land Titles, Credit Checks etc for Businesses. Was pretty interesting actually!

Nikki Dee said...

Information Broker on Wikipedia