Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Manic Monday #211

If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
PINK!

If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
Scrap book supplies!

Imagine you could go back to the age of five and relive the rest of your life, knowing everything that you know now. You will reexperience your entire adolescence with both the cognitive ability of an adult and the memories of everything you’ve learned form having lived your life previously.

Would you lose your virginity earlier or later than you did the first time around (and by how many years)?
Well that is a tough one because the person I lost it to is also the father of my son. I didn't get pregnant right away, almost 2 years later. However if I didn't sleep with him when I did maybe I would never have gotten pregnant and never had my son. Which is really not something I would want to change.

No comments: