Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Monday, June 28, 2010

CAAT #255

1) Would you want to be able to see what happened at your own funeral?
Not really. I would hate to see my loved ones in such pain. And would hate it more if they weren't ;)

2) Do you ride public transportation? If you've done so in different cities, which one stood out to you?
I used to ride it all the time back in Australia, not here though. I loved riding the trams in Melbourne. Melbourne is such a mix of old style and modern style.

3) What's the last thing you broke? How did it happen?
A nail? Honestly I can't remember and neither can my husband. His actual words were "You don't break stuff!" He is so right!

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

I think of how I love the look of stubble on my husband. It makes him look older as he has a rather young face. Yet I hate the feel of it. So I can't win!

No comments: