Please be advised ALL photographs on this site have been taken by myself, unless specified, and belong to me.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Six - Doctors & Health

Do you rush straight to the doctors when you feel ill?
Not usually, unless I know I have to. I havn't been to the doctors since moving to the USA from Australia as we don't have health care here. I am used to free health care in Australia.

Do you have trouble trying to make an appointment with your doctor?
In Australia I did, my doctor was very popular.

When was the last time you visited your doctor?
The last time I saw my own doctor in Australia would have been at least 6-8 months ago. I did go for a physical here in the USA for immigration in December though.

When someone close to you is ill, are you caring and considerate or do you try to stay away so you don’t catch anything?
I try to look after them as best I can. I will usually catch it no matter what anyway.

Have you ever made the excuse that your ill to get off work/school/college etc?
Yes!

What really annoys you about people when they are ill?
When they complain about being sick but won't go to the doctor or take their medicine.

No comments: